Smoother Than Smooth, Rebecca Woods



There are a handful of surfers who if I could, I wouldn't mind surfing just like them. Australia's Rebecca Woods is one of those surfers. Bec has the smoothest of smooth styles and competitively-speaking this may be to her detriment sometimes. Similar to Parko on the men's side, Rebecca's surfing is so effortless that I'm sure the judges sometimes don't see how truly on edge her turns are. I've only had the honor of shooting with her a few times but Bec is definitely one of my favorites. I hope when she cruises through town next summer we'll be able to connect sooner than the 15 minute session she sneaks in before her plane takes off.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Much of the time at JettyGirl, stories and photo galleries arrive more as snippets instead of full-on features. This blog provides a perfect place to give those items a new home. Thank you for your continued support of our little surf mag :)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP